Monday, April 9, 2012

300 pound cookies

Today I made what I am going to call 300 LB cookies. Because they are so good that you will want to eat them every day and you will end up 300 Lbs. LOL.

They are a mock recipe of the girlscouts Samoa Cookies. Not always my favorite but these are amazing with their salty sweet and the chocolate is perfect on the bottom and drizzled over the top.

                                          
                              I found the idea for the Dulce De Leche on Pinterest and it worked like a charm!
 Sweetened coconut toasted in a 325 deg oven. It says 10 minutes on the recipe but it took closer to 20 min in my oven.
 Unbaked cookies. I cut them out with a small glass and removed the center with the bottom of a pastry tip.
                                            Dulce De Leche and milk before adding the coconut.
            I think you could decrease the amount of coconut topping but it was still good with this ratio.
Cookies after dipping the bottoms in chocolate and the tops drizzled with the leftovers. Ridiculous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment