Friday, April 26, 2013

Wedding!

Last weekend we got up early on Saturday morning and drove down to southern Illinois for my little cousin's wedding. They had a beautiful outdoor ceremony (because the weather cooperated for them), in a nature preserve and then a reception at a local banquet hall. This was the first wedding that I have not had to help out in any capacity for in quite some time. It was actually enjoyable to sit and just watch everything unfold. Thor snatched my camera and took a few photos for us during the reception as you will see.

Waiting for it all to begin

Our beautiful kids

My little sister Hannah

Sister of the Bride

Sister of the bride (Matron of Honor)

Bride and her dad

I love this one of my cousin Jess - She looks so beautiful

Little brother Chad and his son Ryan

What a handsome chap

Jake and I (Photo courtesy of Thor)

My mom and niece Leah

Nephew Gage

Niece Emma

Niece Emma (Don't let the dimples fool you she is a HANDFUL)

Nephew Ryan ( This kid was a dancing fool that night)


Ryan and I cuttin' it up on the dance floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment