Friday, March 9, 2012

90 Days!

Wednesday was my 90 day mark until we are back in Illinois. It was a very good day to say the least. It started with my computer at work deciding to stop working- when I turned it on there was nothing on the desktop and when my tech guy checked it there was nothing on my hard drive either. Normally I would have freaked out that this had happened but instead I just enjoyed the fact that I could neither send nor receive emails. I think it was one of the best days I have ever had at work. I got delayed at work over lunch and was late to a class that was supposed to take all day - however, in the Army when you are later you are not allowed in class at all. So I decided that I would take the remainder of the day off and go home. We went and walked the mall and had a nice relaxing afternoon while everyone else was still at work. I am perfecting the art of zen while distancing myself from my job. I have to say it feels good to be under 3 months from being done. : )

1 comment: