Saturday, October 1, 2011

6 Years and Going Strong

Another year has passed since I married my best friend. Last night we snagged a baby sitter and headed out to the movies for a little while. It is always nice to get away just the two of us these days. We love being with our kid,s but every now and then we need some US time.

I'm sure everyone wonders what their life would be like without their spouse or children from time to time and I can honestly say I wouldn't change a thing. I could not be with someone more perfect for me. He is just the right amount of geek and normal, cave man and sensitive guy, husband and dad, best friend and adviser, comforter and motivator. Without him I am certain I would not have or accomplished many of the things that I have in the last 11 years. I am one of the luckiest girls in the whole world. I can't wait to see what the next 30 years brings- its going to be AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Love that you have such a great guy because you deserve nothing less. Much love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete