Monday, February 1, 2010

sleeping in.

This morning Thor and I got up early to go get some waffles down in the breakfast room. When we got back, he wanted to wake Baleigh up, so he jumped up on her bed and started shaking her saying "wake up, wake up!" He is such a morning person. He usually wakes up just like me. When the alarm goes off he jumps up ready to meet the world. Baleigh on the other hand is deffinitly her father's daughter. She moans and groans and complains and just wants to take it easy for about an hour when she wakes up. So when her brother was assaulting her this morning she starts slapping in Thor's general direction screaming with her eyes closed "I'm sleeping, I'm sleeping Thor, leave me alone!" Jake and I were both belly laughing so hard we couldn't even make Thor stop. Just thought I would share one of those funny moments kids offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment