Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July 2014

This 4th of July Jake had to work. It was nice that he didn't have to be in until the afternoon however, because that allowed him to take a motorcycle ride through southern Wisconsin and hang out at my aunt and uncle's house until early afternoon. The kids and I stayed later and enjoyed the company of aunts and uncles, great aunts and uncles, cousins, second cousins, and even a third cousin. We played so many fun games and I think it was quite possibly the best 4th of July in my memory. Here are a few pictures of our day.
Little Olivia, looking adorable and patriotic

All my nieces

Me dominating in the pie eating contest. I owned that one!

posing with my Culver's gift card for winning at the pie eating contest

Bean crushing a relay race

Thor in his relay

My studly husband!

The fam on our favorite holiday.

Thor, Ivy, Kylie and Bean enjoying a snow cone after an epic water fight

My cousin Jessica an her little man Oliver. That kid is the sweetest, most adorable baby ever. So glad that she makes the trip up to see us from St Louis whenever she has time off.

The kids having a watermelon eating contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment