Monday, July 9, 2012

My To Do List

Just for fun I thought I would show my little reader world what my to do list looks like after 5 weeks of working on Peggy Sue. We have this list on a dry erase board in the living room at the moment so we can feel a sense of accomplishment when we have completed a task. At the end of the day we flop down on the couch exhausted and mark things off our list.

To Do List as of  July 9, 2012

1. Paint Master Bedroom closet
2. Install underground dog fence (purchased and J.U.L.I.E. has been called - waiting for underground wires to be identified)
3. Paint Baleigh's toy box and puzzle shelf to match her room
4. Finish painting mail box (need more spray paint)
5. Clean out tool shed/spray hornets nests that have been established there
6. Instal post for my clothes line (this too will wait until underground wires are identified)
7. Finish skim coating kitchen walls after range hood is hung (will be completed this week)
8. Finish painting kitchen walls (after they are skim coated/patched/ after the range hood is hung) : )
9. Hang remaining cupboard doors (waiting for floors to be layed so they don't bang up my labor of love that are those cabinet doors.)
10. Level Floor in fireplace room
11. Lay floor (after it is leveled) in kitchen, dining room, frunch and fireplace rooms
12. Fix bathroom ceiling - need to find a good tutorial on how to do this
13. Instal Dog door in the back door
14. Make curtains for every room but the bedrooms (after I pick out fabric and room colors)
15. Hang family photos in the family tree
16. Hang trim around kitchen window (after the walls are skim coated, painted and my range hood is installed.
17. Paint inside of front door (decide on a color)
18. Paint outside of back door (after I get more paint)
19. Frame my grocery list chalk board (after i choose a trim)
20. Finish last coat of stain/sealer on coffee table
21. New trim for around AC unit
22. Paint trim white in master bath
23. Skim coat dry wall on header in kitchen
24. Scrub all ceiling fans in house
25. Paint ceiling in fireside room white
26. Scrape caulk off of shower walls.


That's what it looks like today. Who knows what will be on it tomorrow. I see new projects every day and they get added to the list. I could not be happier with what we are doing right now. This is what I love doing. If I had just a little more knowledge and a few more tools I think I could do this for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment