Saturday, June 12, 2010

almost to vacation time!

Still don't have a computer after the blue screen of death a few weeks back so doing this on the phone. : P. The last two weeks have been nonstop, both fun and work. Jake's mom. Diane came for a visit over memorial day weekend and stayed a few days. It was fun! I have been planning for my organizational day event for weeks and can't wait for it to be here on thursday! My walmart sponsor pulled the rug out from under us on friday. They were providing the meat,chips, and drinks for our event and now monday morning I have to come up with a way to buy all this. I have to make it work though. It is the first BIG thing I have done and it has to be flawless. I am going to be sooooo busy on thursday and so relieved when it is over. : ). After that we are relaxing at home for the weekend before taking off for a week. I am going to celebrate my 30th bday with all my best girls. I cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment